|Height||6'1" (6'6" in armor)|
|Weight||225 lbs. (425 lbs. in armor)|
|Place of Birth||Long Island|
Tony Stark makes you feel
He's the cool exec with the heart of steel
As Iron Man all jets ablaze
He'd fightin' and smitin' with repulsor rays
Amazing armour—that's Iron Man!
A blazing power—that's Iron Man!
- Advanced degrees in physics and electrical engineering
- Adventurer, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., president emeritus of Stark Industries, founder of Maria Stark Foundation; former CEO of Stark Enterprises, Stark Solutions, Stark Enterprises, Circuits Maximus & Stark International; former US Secretary of Defense, former technician for Askew Electronics.
- A genius level intellect that allows him to create a range of sophisticated inventions, most notably his Iron Man armour. Also possesses a keen business mind.
- Formerly none, but after being critically injured during a battle with the Extremis-enhanced Mallen, Stark injected his nervous system with a self-modified techno-organic virus to save his own life. This fused Stark's armour to his body, allowing him to store the inner layers of the Iron Man armor in the hollows of his bones as well as control it through direct brain impulses. He is also able to remotely connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones, and computers throughout the world. Because the armour's operating system is now directly connected to Stark's nervous system, its response time has been significantly improved. The Extremis technovirus grants him superspeed reactions, enhanced strengh, stamina and healing to the point where he is able to regrow whole organs and renew himself on a cellular level.
- The Iron Man armor provides Stark with superhuman strength and physical protection. It allows Stark to fly using the jetboots. The armor contains a variety of weapons including repulsor rays, pulse beams, missile launchers, lasers, tasers, and flamethrowers. The unibeam in the center of his chest can emit various types of light energy and his helmet contains communication devices, scanning equipment, and recording devices.
Since his awakening from podsleep, Tony's had a relatively busy schedule- reuniting with fellow capes from is own dimension, hostile and friendly; making friends with several other crewmembers; recovering his armour etc. While he's currently sleeping in one of the quarters provided by the ship he is looking for a nice big empty building in the city to move in to, not entirely fooling himself that he's not searching for the Avenger's Mansion.
So far Tony has met with (in order of appearance, castmates in italics):
- Stunningly attractive, witty and elegantly flirtacious. Tony first met her immediately after coming out of Podsleep- which gave him at least one reason to be glad of waking up on a living spaceship.
- Cassie Lang / Stature
- Tony's always been secretly, and sometimes entirely openly protective of Cassie. He was extremely relieved to see her alive and relatively well.
- Nate Richards / Iron Lad
- Awkward, thy name is this relationship. Nate offered to help Tony find his armour, and Tony decided if any time was right for a fresh start it was the apparent end of the universe.
- Robbie thinks Tony's a prick, Tony thinks Robbie is an irresponsible idiot. The added bonus of knowing about Stamford while Robbie doesn't isn't exactly helping.
- Kaylee Frye
- Tony's dream woman, so far.
- Again, cute girls checking him out make Tony extremely happy.
- Kate Bishop
- So much hate! Tony's steering well clear of this one.
- Tony finds the little fireball a little unnervingly fond of explosions.
- Peter Parker / Spider-Man
- Tony's very much disappointed in Peter and his prejudiced attitude. Another person he'll be avoiding for the forseeable future.
- Kate Beckett
- Hasn't had much contact yet, though he recognises she's pretty observant.
- Dr. Jean Grey / The Phoenix
- Finds it far too amusing to tease her about her 616 counterpart. He's not exactly afraid of her, more... wary. This version seems a lot less dangerous.
- Luke Skywalker
- Luke seems entirely likeable as far as Tony's concerned. He's also pretty impressed with himself for not geeking out too badly.
- Carol Danvers / Ms. Marvel
- Tony's not quite sure what the hell crawled up Carol's vagina and died there, and he's not amazingly keen on finding out.
- Billy Kaplan / Wiccan
- Billy's a sweet kid, and Tony would very much like to help him out as much as he can. He appreciates his effort to get Tony's side of the story, too- and that's earned him quite a lot of respect.
- Wanda Maximoff / The Scarlet Witch
- Tony's always had a bit of a soft spot for the Scarlet Witch, and sees this whole thing as a chance to help her NOT to make the same mistakes as before.
- Tali'Zorah nar Rayya
- Outright fascination. It's something to do with that exotic mixture of unplacable accent and the mask, along with the obvious technical knowledge.
- Tony's not quite sure what to make of the Princess. She seems kind of ye-olde-worlde, but at the same time...
- Reminds him almost painfully of Steve. Tiiiiny mancrush going on there, though in all honesty they just seemed to get on okay.
- Ben Tennyson
- The kid with the alien tech. Reminds him a little of a much younger Peter Parker.
- Indiana Jones
- Indiana Jones. Tony's a little surprised to find him happily non-fictional, but as the professor's always kind of been on his list of fictional characters he's like to meet, that's just fine. Secretly hopes they'll get to work together a little in future.
- Tess Lee
- Scares him a little, mostly because he can't really understand what she's talking about.
- Wyn Callahan
- He's quietly intrigued. Possibly more by her robot at the moment.